Monday, August 5, 2013

Saint Germain Live Channeling – August 1, 2013 By Méline Lafont (video and transcript)

cropped-sain-germain.pngHi Everyone.  Below you will find a video of a live channeling of Saint Germain through Méline Lafont.  It is one full hour and it was recorded on August 1, 2013, so it is pretty current.  We still had audio issues when this was recorded.  We apologize for this.
Thus, you fill find below the full typed transcript of the video just by scrolling down, in case you have a hard time listening to the video.  The video is included so that you can feel the energies of Saint Germain as he speaks.
The good news is that we have purchased new software to record audio and video where audio will no longer be a concern going forward.  The channeling and answers provided are current and very relevant and we wanted to post this for all of you.  Future live channelings will not be transcribed as the audio part should be fixed.
Also, future post will also cost 10 Euros to have access to this type of one hour channeling.  However, this full live one hour channeling in this post will give you a very good understanding of what to expect with future live channeling posts, with quality sound, to allow you to determine whether you want to pay the 10 Euros.
Also, all questions will be identified beforehand so you can decide whether you are interested in listening to the answers and whether this is worth it for you.  As mentioned before, I (Méline) do not know the questions before they are asked by Andy so the mind and ego is not influenced at all with respect to the answers given.
If you are interested, please send all questions you want answers  to Andy atandy.bojarski@verizon.net and Andy will try to get all of your questions asked at a future live channeling.  Please do not include any personal questions.  In any event, please enjoy the video below and the typed full transcript and let us know your thought in the comments section.  Saint Germaine’s words are in bold.  Blessings and love to all of you…
Méline and Andy
Transcript:
Andy
Hi everybody, this is Andy Bojarski.  I’m with Awakening to Higher Love.  I’m here with Méline Lafont and what we’re going to do today; it’s going to be our first hour of discussion of questions and answers.  We are going to bring in Saint Germain and ask some questions that are relevant to the times at hand and we’ll see what happens and we will see what the responses are.
Hopefully we can all learn from this and use whatever information he gives us for our own future ascension.  So with that, I’m going to give it to Méline and let her say a few words and then we will bring in Saint Germain.
Méline
Hi everyone.  Thank you for being here again.  This is our first real channeling of a full hour.  We did a trial before.  I had great responses.  Thank you for that.  I have received some questions, actually Andy did.  I never know the questions up front.
This is my request to Andy; don’t ever tell me the questions up front because I want a straight answer from Saint Germain and not from the mind obviously.  Let’s start this session Andy because I’m excited to bring Saint Germain in and I hope you all enjoy what he has to say to you all.
Andy
Thank you Méline.  I’m excited too.  With that said, Méline is going to try and bring him in.  She has already done her meditation and as soon as he is in, I’ll start my first question and we will see how this goes.  So let’s everybody have fun and let’s see what happens.
Méline
OK
Andy
Saint Germain, are you there?
Saint Germain
Hello my wonderful friend Andrew, I am, yes I am Saint Germain.  I welcome you all my dearest friends. 
Andy
Saint Germain, it is so wonderful to have you.  I get so excited everyone you come in.  It is wonderful to have you here with us and as you know, we are going to ask you some questions that some viewers on our webpage have submitted and hopefully the answers will come in and resonate with everybody and give everybody a good understanding of what’s currently going on.  So again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much
Saint Germain
The pleasure is all mine.  I thank you all for giving me this opportunity. 
Andy
Saint Germain, I guess the first question I’d like to ask you is, I was wondering if you could just tell us a little bit about yourself.  What your role is in this ascension.  Maybe about some past lives you have had.  People I think want to get you know you a little bit more.  So much has been said and written about you.  Some true, some untrue.  Maybe you could set the record a little bit.  Maybe just about you and who you are, what your role here is.  Just allow people to get to know you on a personal side.  Would you do that?
Saint Germain
I would be honored to Andrew.  Do you have two hours or three? 
Andy
(Laugh) We have one
Saint Germain
Well, let’s make a short list then.  First of all, I truly am honored to be here in this time, to serve you all, to assist you all.  That is my great pleasure because my heart is with you and humanity, with Gaia, with the awakening process, with the ascension process.  That has always been my true desire, to accomplish this, and to assist you all in this.  So with this said, let’s begin by a short introduction. 
I have had many past lives on Earth.  A lot of them I have loved so much.  I really always enjoyed life.  I enjoyed music and art, as you know.  I have also enjoyed culture.  I have helped the poor and the rich, the common human.  I was loved by a lot of people.  I still am.  And I love everybody back as much as I am loved.  I am a master of the violet flame.  I did my ascension process on earth with physical vessel.  
I disappeared.  This is what man perceived at that time.  The ascension process was a disappearing from this earthy plane with body which was like a huge shock back then.  Now, it’s understood, but back then it was not.  I have transmuted myself during the ascension process to my body.  I did this consciously.  I mastered alchemy. 
This is how I ascended.  I have been a lot of figures as I may be called in the past lives.  I have been the wizard known as Merlin.  Yes, I was Columbus as well, that horrible man that people say.  It’s Ok, I’m used to that.  But I truly was Columbus, yes.  But Columbus was not entirely the person that is described to be in history books or movies.  Parts are true, yes, parts are not true, to make that clear. 
I have not been such a murderer that has been told in history books.  I have made faults, yes.  I have worked the dark ways as well, yes, we all have, and you all did as well.  So yes, I have made mistakes and I have worked for them to make them go away, to clean myself again, to clean and purify my deeds again, like a punishment sort of speak, which is not a punishment as a matter of fact.  I have lived in woods and castles. 
I had worked with so many beings, with kings, with royalty, with poor, with normal straight human beings having normal lives.  I have seen everyone.  The life I enjoyed the less is probably, well is probably the one I made so many mistakes where I have killed a man.  I have served for this.  I have truly worked hard for that as I was an ascended master back then.  And even then, you can make mistakes. 
You can lower yourself in ego and 3D.  Do you see sweet friends how important it is to stay pure as you are in the heart.  Even though you are an ascended master, or an Arch Angel or any being of light, awakened and ascended, you can always be pulled back.  This is called self-mastery; to stay at the level that you are, to stay in the heart that you are.  But anyway, I’m off track again.  You were asking me about me. 
Well, this is part of me, this is something that I am not proud of but it is a lesson for me, a lesson for you all as well.  Do not take things for granted by thinking that if you are awake, nothing can pull you down again.  No, this is not true.  You need to work on this every single day, every single moment of your being now, time and moment, every single second.  I have earned my self-mastery in many past lives. 
I have worked hard for this, many lives.  I have searched for the goal of life, the goal of the cosmos and the Universe and I have found it in so many ways during my lives on Earth.  I truly have enjoyed them a lot.  As you know, I have enjoyed women as well, a lot.  I have enjoyed friendships, love, affection, art, beautiful music, ballet, and alchemy – all the beauty of your Earthly plane.  But now, I am also enjoying not being in incarnation. 
I enjoy all the work that I am now doing for you all, for humanity, for this ascension process.  I enjoy watching it, I enjoy assisting, and I enjoy absorbing it. And truly, it is with my immense love with my entire heart and pleasure that I’m serving you all.  This is now the age of the Aquarian.  It is the age that I am at the helm of with my beloved twin flame and many others.  And I am so grateful to get this opportunity. 
I’m so grateful to show my energies, to invoke my energies to you all and through you all on Earth.  To enflame your beings with the violet flame, to enflame Earth with the violet flame.  I love to do this.  It is such an honor.  I am doing a lot for you at this time.  I am working very hard to reform the financial systems, the governments, removing the dark heads, which are really, most of them are removed already, yes. 
But it’s all up to you to accept this dark part of you or not because they are merely reflections of you as well, the dark aspects as you know.  Let me tell you my sweet friends:  This is the Golden Age.  The Aquarian Age.  And it is the most powerful and most beautiful one ever.  The state that you all have reached has never been reached before.  So these are glorious times my friends, glorious times indeed. 
As an ascended master of the violet flame, I work closely with a lot of ascended masters, with the galactics as well.  So are the Arcturians close to my being. I work a lot with them, side by side.  They have the technology that is required to do some of the jobs and missions that I have to accomplish, like tracking.  We use a lot of tracking methods of technology for the dark heads.  Yes, they were clever, but not too clever for me. 
I have assistance from many beings, like Lady Master Nada, as you all know.  She’s part of my crew and team and we both assist in that way to remove the dark heads.  We both assist in that way to bring justice.  I work as well with the angels and the Arch Angels.  We truly are one big family helping you all.  And we love to do this because we love you.  I am doing one million, billion, trillion tasks at this time at the same time and I can do this and I love to do this. 
And I am so driven to do that.  You must know that I’m not the only one as a lot of people perceive me as the top of the Masters doing most of the work, no this is not true.  We are all One.  We are all part of each other and we are all equal and let me stress that fact very clearly.  You are helped by so many beings and you are not even aware that they exist.  There are more than the ascended masters and the galactics.  There is more than arch angels and angels and hollow earth people. 
There are so many beings that you have never heard of before.  They are all eagerly waiting to connect with you all.  To introduce their selves to you.  Well, I’m going off track now Andrew, I’m sorry.  I can just continue and continue about everything and talk the complete hour is that right?  Its one hour that I have time to speak.  Well, let’s do this, I’m excited. 
Andy
Thank you Saint Germain for that beautiful explanation.  I think people will resonate a little bit better after hearing what you had to say.  Thank you again.  I guess, this comes up a lot.  I see this with the healings that I do.  There are a lot of people out there that have a problem with money right now.
People are losing their jobs, they are losing their houses, they so not know where to turn to and that turns to worry and it lowers their energy vibration and it kind of puts them in a position where they’re stuck.  So I guess my questions is how do you use these existing Merkabah energies that we just received and all of the available energies that are here now for us to manifest and create abundance consciousness to help eliminate this worry about money so the vibrations can be raised so people can move up in consciousness.
What message can you give them to help them break out of that cycle or that double edge sward, if you will with respect to money and where they are in their lives?
Saint Germain
Oh, yes money is the ruler of this earthly plane.  All is about money.  Well yes, humanity has created money. It has made it to be important in your lifes.  You all created this.  Well, as we are now reaching this new world, so to speak, you are starting to see that this is quite an illusion, the money.  It’s a pain in the ass.  I can tell you that. 
Even though I have created my funds, which are true, they are reliable, I have created them to protect humanity to have a sort of compensation to give them back what they have the right on, where they have the right to have this, it’s what they deserve. 
But the money would not be created, it would not exist, it would not exist as well, so I took advantage what you have created and put my energies into it and created something out of the money for you. 
Money is always an issue in the mind.  It lowers your vibration and gives you worries and fears.  I see a lot of hearts out there that are really pulled down due to money issues.  Let me say this to you my sweet friends; do not let it pull you down -it is paper.  It is created energy in paper.  It is much important to think more of other energies and other creations instead of money. 
Well yes Saint Germain, but what about the money and the bills and everything that comes in in this reality?  Do we just drop it and ignore it?  Well no, at this point you cannot just ignore it and drop it. Not yet.  But you want to grow to that part, that timeframe and timeline where you will be able to just drop this, yes as it will not exist anymore.  Not in that way that you are used to it now. 
It will all change.  As a matter of fact it is changing at this time that we speak.  I have always told you that there is only one person who can access these, which is me.  Only me.  And even though I am not in incarnation, let me tell you, I can come on your Earth and put a sign or a little stamp on paper to just release the funds.  I can do that, I have my own body; I can do whatever I want with it. 
I can manifest myself and I can be at many places at the same time.  So this is not the problem.  The problem is that humanity needs to do this by themselves.  I can only limit my assistance and energies, but people need to do the work themselves. 
It is your planet, it is your reality, it is your creation.  You need to learn from it.  I cannot do the work for you even though I am doing so much work for you already. To take things of hands and do my best with it so that you can cope with all because I know this is a hard world to live in.  So we are now reaching a point in time where all the money and the financial systems are turning into something else.  Something else will come in place, yes.  You cannot just drop money and continue without it. 
Not yet anyways.  There will be too much chaos and problems in the world as people are holding themselves too much on money.  So, it will change.  Something else will come in place.  Let it be the bridge to the new. 
This is now the time when this is happening.  You are now forming this, creating this, changing this.  It’s now happening.  It just needs time and steps.  Trust me; I am doing whatever I can.  But know that waiting for it, for me to do this for you will not help.  We need to work together; we need to do this together, all of us. 
And you are now getting that and taking the steps to do it.  Know that change is in the air and that it’s just money.  Happiness and love is much more important, very important. 
It’s worth a trillion more than just the paper called money.  With happiness, you can buy anything.  Let me rephrase that.  You cannot buy happiness my friends.  You simply cannot.  You can have all the money in the world, but can you truly buy happiness?  No you can’t because happiness is in the heart.  So when you feel down by money, go into the inside of yourself and go into the heart center and see yourself sitting in there. 
Now love yourself, see how beautiful you are.  Engulf yourself with the pink flame and see yourself smiling, enjoying, being happy, loving everybody around you, and loving yourself the most.  That you cannot buy with money.  The systems are falling, trust this.  You are making them crumble. 
So these Merkabah energies which are still at this time very much present on your Earth are helping this all, these creations, the crumbling down of the systems, the crumbling down of the old, the growth of the new. 
This is now happening and these energies are empowering everything that you are, that you do,what you bring, what you create and what you think.  So be careful my sweet friends.  What you think is so powerful – you create with your thoughts.  This is how powerful the energy is.  So what you can do with those energies is the following.  You meditate.  If you do not know how to meditate, just make yourself quiet for a few minutes. 
This is meditation.  You block everything that comes in your mind and you let it go.  You have an empty mind and you just feel.  Everything around you that might disturb you, you will not hear anymore.  Put on some music, some beautiful dolphin music, some Angel music that helps you to relax.  And you just sit and feel.  And as you are doing that, you open yourself up to all the energies and beings of light.  Now how do you do that Saint Germain?  Open up?  I do not know how to do this. 
Envision the heart and the crown opened.  See this channel opening up, becoming a big ball of light.  See light energies and a big ball of light entering your body through the heart and crown chakra.  See it going downwards moving through your chakras and body.  See from this ball of light all kinds of energies floating, all floating inside of your body filling your body with light and love and energy. 
Ask for the energies of the Cosmos and the Merkabah to be absorbed.  Open the crown and the heart and see the energies coming in. See them floating in and see them merging with you.  And then you will feel warmth.  You will feel loved and blissful, for it is a wonderful feeling.  And as you are absorbing these energies, make use of them. 
By that, I mean ground them, take them inside of your heart and say that you want to use them to help you to connect more with yourself, to connect with others.  Use them by sending love to others and yourself.  Use them by grounding them in Earth.  This is the most important part – Gaia needs those energies. 
And as you are grounded, you pass them through to Gaia, and as you are connected with Gaia by grounding, you as well will make use of them because she sends them back to every single living soul on this earthly plane.  You are connected as One.  And as you are connected to each other, from heart to heart, you will help each other.  You will collectively help each other and grow so much.  This is why grounding is important. 
You ground yourself in the earthly grid inside of Mother Earth.  And you will connect on the earthy grid around Mother Earth as well forming this beautiful flower of life.  This is what the Merkabah formation is helping and assisting to.  All the energies are poured from the Cosmos and are led straight to you, in each one of you in the hearts. 
So by opening up, just state that you want to receive them, that you want to be this light channel, this light pillar of light absorbing all that is, entering into your fields.  Let it be absorbed in the heart and ignite the heart.  And then pass it through to Gaia.  This is what you can do, this is working with energies.  This is channeling energies.  It is channeling.  And so that way, you will help more than you know. 
You will work with energies instead of just waiting and closing yourself, not opening your heart and chakras.  Just taking a waiting position will not lend assistance to yourself, nor the collective nor Earth.  To be able to absorb the maximum of those energies, you will allow yourself to absorb them.  Your body and higher self will know how much you will be able to cope with.  The arch angels will know how many of you can absorb what kind of level of integrations. 
Know that every single soul on this Earth has the opportunity and the ability to do so, to channel those energies.  Every one of you, on their own way; it could be during sleep.  Most of the souls are worked on during their sleep.  They absorb these energies during the sleep because the sleep is the only timeframe in their lives that they open themselves and release and let go. 
By this I mean the unawakened ones.  The awakened ones, the lightworkers, you all, the masters – you do this on a conscious way and I thank you for that my beloved friends, because you are helping so much.  I feel it and I am really passionate about all of this.  You are truly seeing so many wonderful things happening on the earthly plane. 
And every one of you that is awakened and connected to Self can feel it as well in the heart and they start to see it in their worlds and realities as well because it’s becoming tangible as ever.  Wait, because more will come.  You will be engulfed by so many light beings and love and energy.  You will connect with more of us very soon in the heart.  Does this all answer your question, dear Andrew?
Andy
Beautifully said Saint Germain, thank you! I think this will help so many people.  Thank you again.  I do would like to ask a question.  A lot of people would like to know about the process of ascension.  I think they understand what it is but how exactly does one ascend and how will we know when we ascend?
What will we feel, what will we see in our conscious state?  So many different channelings talk about this but maybe they don’t address the actual process of you know, are we going to be lifted, are we just all of a sudden just going to disappear.  If you could just talk about how are we going to know in the conscious state what will be seeing and feeling during our individual ascension as we move up.
Saint Germain
Ascension is a large concept.  It could not be put into words in that way to be fully grasped by humanity, how ascension really is.  But let me try to explain it in the best way possible.  Ascension is an ongoing process.  It is not a process that you do only once and you are there. No. 
All the ones who have reached a higher level of consciousness even though they feel they are ascended and they have all the knowledge they desire and required to ascend, even then, you keep on evolving infinitely.  There is no stop.  There is no higher level to achieve.  It is a continuous process.  A never ending story.  
Ascension is merely something ethericly, it is not going to a portal or gate, opening a door, closing it and being in this totally new world or galaxy or other place.  No.  Actually it is merely a change inside of you.  The ascension gate or portal is inside of you, it’s your heart.  This is why we stress how important the heart is, how to connect with the heart constantly and be love in the heart because this is the gateway to your ascension. 
Every time an ascension process has unfolded in your life, you will feel it because you will feel different.  You will feel as a changed human.  You will feel that a lot of the old aspects of you are gone.  It’s like you are an entirely new person and being.
You will see that a lot of people will tell you that you have changed and that you are not the same person anymore.  People will even claim that it looks like someone else just entered your physical vessel.  Well for them, it appears this way. 
And in fact, there is part truth in this.  You are still the same person.  Nobody has taken over your form.  You have just grown out of things.  And when you grow out of things, you become lighter, more awakened, you have learned more lessons and you will cope with things differently than you did before. 
Always in a gently and loving way.  With more confidence, you will be more certain in life, with every step you take.  You will know things instead of doubting, you will know.  It’s like you say a thing or you act upon something with such a certainty. 
And afterwards you realize what you did.  And you are surprised that you did this with such a certainty because actually you are not aware of what you are doing. 
Well this is your higher self, your true essence speaking and acting and thus means that you have a connection with yourself and that you are full trusting yourself and that you have a knowing and a feeling that you are not relying anymore on other sources or that you do not doubt anymore that this is the right way.  This is an ascension process as well.  It’s the knowing, the feeling. 
And every time you go through that gate and you come back, because you ground those energies, because Earth needs this, it’s not that you go through a gate and you never come back again.  Yes there are some beings that choose to do so.  But that means their contracts have ended. 
That they have chosen to achieve a certain level or achieve their missions and then go to another plane or frequency or just to their home or their galaxies and disappear from people’s lives or just leave the body behind.  It is all depending on the soul contract that you have chosen for.  But let me tell you, the majority of humanity has chosen to ascend with body.  Let me put that straight. 
No need to fear to leave the body behind.  Because in the ancient years, the ascension process was through the death process.  We needed to leave our bodies behind in order to ascend.  Well, this is new, this is exceptional.  Because now we take our beautiful physical forms with us. 
We change it and transform it into a light body.  And this is why we stress so much that it is important to give the ascension process time because steps are needed.  The physical vessel is very dense and very sensitive. 
We need to be careful to not stress it too much.  It needs to be able to cope with all the incoming energies.  So if there is stress that pushes the body too much, you may lose it.  So this is why it may take such a long time for you beautiful souls. 
But know that we have never ever achieved this kind of awakening and ascension before.  Not in this way and not in a physical level.  I see many light beings already. 
I see many light bodies as well.  Even though you still appear to have a physical form.  Let me say this.  This is not the case for many of you – you are already a light body.  It just needs time to be absorbed this way and perceived this way with your earthly brain because you do still have a connection with your earthly brain.  You will now adapt to who you are, what your light body is, you will absorb this in your reality, accept this. 
And you will start to see this light body around you.  You are used to seeing the physical self because you are creating this physical aspect of yours, still.  And as soon as you stop creating this physical aspect of yours, maybe you will lose that part of you, not in the sense of leaving the body behind, but in the sense of releasing the thought of who you are in the physical incarnation and start to see your true essence and accept this.  
You will see more and more light appearing around you.  The ascension process is all about reconnecting with yourself, reawakening, becoming your true essence to Source.  Ascension is learning, adapting, coping, changing, creating, feeling, becoming. 
Ascension is a complicated process.  And the more you ascend, the more you will feel warm inside and blissful, happy, joy and living in perfect harmony with yourself.  That is ascension. 
And the more you are this, the more you do all of this, the more your reality will be reflected this way because all that you are inside of you reflects to the outer reality.  And you will start to see all signs in your reality.  And you will attract more loving people, this is one sign. You will see more light, more energies. 
You will see more loving actions of people towards each other, people helping each other.  You will have less confrontations with chaos and negativity as it will not affect you anymore.  It’s not your truth.  It’s not your reality anymore.  At this time you are still lingering between those two facets of your life, levels of your life. Triggering you because you will outgrow this.  This is ascension as well. 
The leaving behind of duality – the outgrowing of the old you – the 3D you – you are connecting with your higher self.  This is ascension as well.  Every time you ascend, you do a transformation process.  This means you transform into something new.  Let me put it that way.  You transform more and more into light and love.  And so yes, it may be visualized as a gate that you step through, it is a symbolic envisioning of that – an image. 
But in truth, it’s the opening of the heart, its being in the heart and as you know all energies come in through the heart and go out through the heart as well.  If you transform yourself, transmute yourself or teleport yourself, this is also going through the heart.  The heart is the center of the Universe; it is the center of you.  All secrets, records, knowledge and wisdom lies in it.  So ascension is opening up to your heart, into yourself. 
Andy
Thank you Saint Germain.  We have about maybe 10 more minutes, so maybe this is the last question and I’d like to get your thoughts on this.  Changing topics a little bit.  The question I’d like to know and some other readers would like to know is how do you envision disclosure happening globally and who will introduce this to the mass media?  Is it going to be Lady Portia, Obama, and other leaders?
And also, where exactly are we with ascension right now at this NOW moment globally and what still needs to happen for this global ascension to occur and to move forward
Saint Germain
Ascension is happening now.  It’s happening for a long time but we are now at the highest level of requirements as you can name it at the ascension process.  The most critical and important one, the important phase, the beautiful phase.  What will come now is indeed disclosure because this is needed to be brought to humanity for it will open the gates and the floods will come.  
At this point, we are still awaiting some changes.  I know.  Disclosure has been awaiting for a long time now and people are getting tired of it and they want to have disclosure straight away.   I do agree on that my dear friends, because I want it too. But humanity needs to bring Disclosure at this time. Again, do not search for outside sources to do it for you. 
We assist you with this; we bring this with you and for you.  And at this time, we are working closely with governments and discuss facts with them, make some agreements with them as into which is the best way to cope with all of this and bring out all of this.  Because yes, we still need to do this with and through your governments.  If we just simply fly in and ask you to come aboard, a lot of people will be shocked. 
They want to hear this from governments because they trust the governments, the old system.  So we need to address those kinds of people in those ways as well and the way that we need to infiltrate through the governments – our energies – and bring disclosure together with them. 
Now I hear people say, Oh Saint Germain, isn’t it about time the government make changes and do this, because they are blocking and they are not working along with us? 
Yes, I agree, there are some governments that do not work with us and do not wish to cooperate with us.  But there are a lot of countries that do.  Now, as Obama, he is part of that too.  I know that people think he is not of the light, but he is.  I can assure you.  He is just not in the easiest position.  He has been threatened by all of the cabal and the worst enemies that you can have. 
And even though most of them are removed, there are still influences from the astral realms.  You need to take that into account as well.  He wants to bring all of the new world into light but he needs to play along as well for his own safety.  And I know many of you will not resonate with that but this is my truth that I bring to you as I work closely with him.  You may disagree with me and that is fine as well. 
I respect all of you, each and every one of you.  Disclosure will come in the most subtile ways.  The galactics are preparing themselves for a long time now.  They are ready to cope with whatever comes in, whatever they need to cope with.  They are ready and they can handle it.  The ground crew is ready as well.  Many of you are ground crew.  Yes you are. 
Many of you are the ones who bring forth and back the energies and keep the information updated to our galactic family as to how far we have achieved and how far we are ready to do the disclosure. 
Disclosure will not be brought by one person.  It will be brought by many.  It will be cooperation.  Disclosure is not only galactic beings that present themselves and say OK, we exist too, we are not alone, we are you, and you are us.  
Disclosure is the bringing of truth, the Vatican and all of the history, the governments, the rich families, the dark cabal and all that has been played in their hands and been lied to humanity.  This is disclosure as well.  And so disclosure is taking place at this time because a lot of truth is coming up to the surface now. 
And this is a big part of the disclosure process.  People need to know what truth is.  How many years and lives they have been lied to.  And if they see that and understand that, there will be a shock at first. 
But after that, they will be ready to accept that you are not alone, that there are billions of civilizations out there and that they are friendly.  Most of them are.  And the ones that will come forward will be the friendly ones, of light, because your earth has now a beautiful light grid.  She has achieved such a high energetic frequency of light that dark ETs cannot access it anymore. 
The only way that they can access your earth is by allowing them, by fearing them and taking them for real or inviting them.  So please, do not do that for they will enter your consciousness.  Think of loving beings and they will be there with you.  They will protect you.  There are so many beings of ships around the earth that you cannot see at this time because they are light ships. 
And as you ascend along this process, you will start to visualize all of them and you will start to see them for the third eye will be opened.  And when the third eye is opened and the heart is opened, you can perceive whatever you are and every light being around you, because you will share the same love, the same consciousness and the same frequency of light. 
You will see that they are part of your soul group and soul family, they are part of you. Because as the matter of fact you are them and they are you.  There is no separation.  We are all One.  Even with the dark aspects of yourself. We are all One.  So trust that disclosure is coming and you are doing this right now, maybe not in the extent that you wish it to be, for you wish us to see land and introduce ourselves to you. 
Well, it’s our wish as well to communicate directly with you.  But, just let’s await first for these changes that are taking place now because they are making the way free to Disclosure and full Disclosure.  We have a lot of people on Earth that are still not awakened and we do not wish to fear them so please be patient, continue with your work, your trust and keep talking about the galactics and the higher selves and the ascended masters and all that is part of you. 
Keep accepting us for we are you and you are us and do not deny our existence to anyone.  People will open up more now.  They will show interest now because they feel it and they sense it that there is more in life to this.  A lot of the issues will arise as well to be cleaned and released.  Let it all play out because this is necessary.  All is forming out to ascension and disclosure as they are part of each other.  And they go hand in hand.   
Andy
Thank you Saint Germain.  And lastly, as a closing, what words of comfort can you give at these times to people that are listening to this video.  Maybe, I thought about what people can do at this time with their own individual ascension.
But what can you state, given what you know, to help people feel more comfortable or better about their on ascension and how that can maybe progress.  What words of comfort can you maybe give?
Saint Germain
I can give you the comfort and the certainty that ascension is happening and achieving at this time.  And I can tell you that a lot of people have stepped into the new world, 5D, 6D, and even higher.  They are all here and they stay here to assist all of the ones who are still learning and going through the process. 
And even they who are already in the higher consciousness are here as well at the same time because they keep on evolving as well.  We all do.  The comfort that I can give you is that you are not alone.  Nobody is abandoned.  Everyone in incarnation, every soul, every heart is surrounded by guides of light. 
You are never for one split of a second alone. Never!  There is always someone watching over you, guiding you, helping you, every step you take.  Loving you, embracing you, caring for you.  And as I know, ascension at this time today, now that we speak, has been achieved already in a high level.  And as it continues to grow, Earth will become a star again, you all will become light bodies again and this is happening now. 
I can see the first changes coming in.  You will too at some time because as you know it always takes time for the lower planes to take on forms and to manifest into the creations.  The comfort that I can give you is that this form of ascension that we have achieved now today, as we speak, has never ever been reached before. 
Not during the times of Atlantis, not during the times of Lemuria.   You have reached an even higher state and each and every one of you who are here on Earth are part of this.  Each one of you who are now on this Earth, even the unawakened ones, are high light beings. 
You have all achieved a high consciousness before coming down and descending on this Earth because you all agreed to be here and to play this game of duality and to help Gaia and all of the other beings that are here for the first time or are here to learn and evolve and ascend – each and every one of you are a part of this. 
And each and every one of you are ascending on your own pace, time and way.  Even the unawakened ones are taking in energies and they will access it whenever they feel they need to do that or are ready for that.  This Earth looks like a magnificent light ball at this time.  She truly is so beautiful.  She is.
There is less density, there is more light.  The majority of Earth is engulfed by light and love.  And these energies are here to stay my friends.  These are not coming and going.  They are here to stay because they are part of your consciousness, the collective consciousness on Earth and Earth consciousness.  The grid is formed, she has been stabilized and she has been reinforced on at this time. 
And when that is fact, nothing can come through anymore of darkness.  First, all darkness needs to be removed from Earth, and that means all the dark aspects of yourself, from your being.  And when this is fact, then we truly can speak of all darkness being removed.  But first, let things play out, for yourself and the collective. We truly are almost there.  Almost there, in the sense of all the dark being removed. 
We have achieved ascension in the 5D world.   Officially, yes!  This has been achieved with the Merkabah and etherically this has been achieved a few months ago already.  But now, the portal is really on the physical level.  So rest, integrate well, love yourself and with my last words of comfort, know that I love you and I leave you all now with all my heart and blessings. 
It was truly an honor to speak to you all.  I thank you so much for this opportunity Andrew and humanity and my beloved friends, for you all are my friends.  I love you so much.  I leave you now.
Andy
Saint Germain, we are the ones that are blessed to have you here with us.  I know that I am.  You have been a part of me for a long time and words can’t describe how thankful and grateful I am to have you in my life.
So, on a personal note, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for all that you do for me, for Meline, for everybody that’s here, for humanity.  And I know that these words will resonate with a lot of people that are going to listen to this video so for everybody, thank you from the bottom of all of our hearts.
Saint Germain
It was my deepest pleasure dear Andrew.  And I really want to thank you again because I feel honored and blessed to do this.  I love it to speak to you all and my friends and to share them my love it is truly the biggest wish I wanted to do at this time.   I embrace everybody and give them a big hug with all the love in my heart.  Please accept it.  I AM Saint Germain.
Andy
Thank you Saint Germain
Copyright ©  by Awakening To Higher Love. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links arehttp://awakeningtohigherlove.com

7 comments:

  1. Dear Méline & Andy,
    Great channeling with very important questions that are answered !!!
    Bless yhou both for this divine work you are performing. I already am awaiting for the next issue.
    Serge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Serge!! much love and appreciation ♥

      Delete
  2. Dear Méline & Andy,
    Great job this channeling and important questions that were answered !! Bless you both for the wortk you are doing, I'm already awaiting the next issue.
    Love, hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Serge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. Thankyou so much. Huge love to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jo and to Saint Germain for his answers. Blessing you with love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful words that resonate with me.
    I do have one burning question,
    will our animal friends be joining us in this transformation?
    I have many animal spirits that I am so close to.
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete