Friday, March 29, 2013

The surface and the earth’s crust have been ravaged or completely destroyed in some parts – Gaia through Isabel Henn ~ March 28, 2013



scenery
This is a cry for help. I could feel her pain when I received this message from her. Stop the poisoning of beautiful Gaia and don’t throw away your waste.

My beloved human beings, I am Gaia, the soul of your Earth. It is my pleasure to speak through this channel who is so dear and precious to me.

It is time for a message. At first I want to say thank you for all the love you have sent to me during the last years and especially the last months. You have enveloped me into your love and your light. This has helped me a lot to perform the necessary cleansing more gentle. I could remove a lot of incrustations of old energies in that way. Not all earthquakes  that you could experience the last years are owed to these cleansings; many have been induced by men, but they have helped me nonetheless to release negative energies.
Through the lifting of your vibrations it was possible for me to leave the 3rd Dimension and to ascend into the 5th Dimension, which I had to leave so many eons ago. I ask you all not to fade in your endeavours, there is still so much to do. The surface and the earth’s crust have been ravaged or completely destroyed in some parts and unfortunately there is no end in sight yet. You remove the oil out of my body, that is like my blood and that makes sure that the plates that cover my surface can move without effort. You still have no choice yet my beloved humans, I know that, because the use of existing free energies is still denied to you. It is not your guilt, but part of the dark forces to enslave you. Instead of disposing your waste properly some of you just throw it away and make me dirty with this. Also your oceans, you don’t use them for recovery but often as huge trash dumps and so you endanger not only your seas – that bring you humidity – but also the plant and animal realms in them. You conduct ruthless exploitation and leave maltreated surfaces. You poison not only the ground but also the air you all need for breathing and the water you drink. I adjure you to stop this, for your own well-being too.
So many people are still sleeping and have no clue what fate was meant for them. You, my beloved Starseeds and Lightworkers have averted this successfully. Oh, you can not see that so good because your brains are still working in the appearance of illusion, but I can see and feel the so much higher vibrations und what they really have achieved. The dark side, that has harmed us all so much, is on the retreat, thanks to your wonderful work.
The portals that have been opened the last months bring more and more light and high frequent energies to us. We all take profit of them. More and more people are waking up and remember the actually purpose of their incarnations. Please help these people, send them your love and your light. And please encase me furthermore with your love. It gives me the means to process more negative energies, process more gentle and to take care of the people who live in the places where I have to clean. Every single life is precious and worth to me, if human being or animal. Be assured that a loss of the same is always part of the individual lifeplan.
Together we will experience the 5th Dimension and we will build up together the New Earth, Terra Nova; in consideration of all living being and in deep love to each other. I am grateful for your love and your assistance. Soon you will be able to see the first successes, when the last veils in front of your eyes and your brains have curled up finally.
I greet you all, my beloved humanity.
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment