Friday, March 29, 2013

Suzanne Lie: PLIEADIAN/ARCTURIAN ALLIANCE LANDING PARTY 3


3-28-13

Pleiadian/Arcturian Alliance


The Landing Party ~ Part 3

MYTRE SPEAKS:
Besides our preparations for landing, the Mothership and the smaller Ships closer to Earth are preparing for more visitors. Many of you will be among these visitors either in your night-body, your human form or as your true galactic self.  Some of you will join us in your Higher Expressions of SELF, and your physical expression may not remember these meetings.

On the other hand, those of you who have created a deep connection between your earth vessel and your fifth or higher multidimensional expressions will likely have some recollection of our meeting. Even if that meeting comes into your memory as you awaken, you will likely experience a brief picture or a few sentences.

If you can write down what you have remembered and then go into a deep meditation, you are likely to remember more of your experience. Your greatest challenge will be for you to allow yourself to believe that this “dream” was real. Do not worry about whether or not you just imagined your visit. Instead, just relax into thedream and allow yourself to get all the details. It is helpful if you actually go through your entire experience again.

We, your Galactic Family, know how difficult it has been for you during your years of isolation on third dimensional Earth. Sharing your process of awakening, and for some of you the years of living in a world that you always knew was not actually yourHome, will assist you to remember your visits with us in the higher dimensions.

Furthermore, we realize that many doubts about your inner experiences have built up over the long years that you have awaited this moment. Hence, one of our family members who is currently wearing an earth vessel will share a personal experience of the process of remembering SELF.

HUMAN CONTACT SPEAKS:
I am one of those who has always known that I was not like "them," meaning everyone else in my life. It was very clear that I could not speak to any of my family members, or even my friends, about the strange things that occurred in my mind and in my dreams. For one thing, I knew about many versions of myself from many different timelines of planet Earth.

In fact, I thought of this place as "planet Earth," not Home. I did not know where my Home was, but clearly it was not Earth. Earth always felt like a place that I was visiting.  My dreams told me that there was another place that was Home and that this place, Earth, was just a place I was visiting. However, I was not enjoying the visit.

Furthermore, I could remember life, after life, after life, when I had visited this planet, and there were not many, if any, of them in which I was happy. Maybe if I could remember where my Home was, my home planet, I could find a way to visit that place. Maybe if I could go there in my dreams then I would find a place to be happy.

However, there was a very dark place that I had to go through if I tried to go Home in my dreams and it took decades to learn how to get through this dark place. This place was not around me; it was within me, just like my Home was within me.

Of course, I knew better than to tell anyone that I believed that I had a Home inside of me, so I wisely kept that information to myself. In fact, the things that were inside me were clearly not from the world I saw around me. Fortunately, there was this massive Being of White Light that hung out with me most of the time giving me unconditional love and answers to my questions. I knew to keep this information to myself, as well.

Therefore, I lived my real life inside myself and pretended to be present in my outside life. However, my outside life was not MY life; it was the life I was visiting. I so wished I could go Home, but I had no idea where Home was, except that it was inside of me. Therefore, I pretended that the world outside of me was real, while I desperately missed my Home inside.

I did set down some rules with whoever it was that put me on this foreign planet. For one thing I said that I would not be in a war. I told them, whoever they were; that I refused to be in any war, so just take me out of here if that is going to happen. I also learned at a very young age that if I said, "NO, this is NOT a part of my reality!" that the occurrence would not happen.

Of course, there were other things that took me by surprise that did happen, but they were all survived and now forgotten (or pushed into my unconscious mind). In fact, much of my time on this planet has been forgotten and replaced by memories of my Home. Eventually, when I learned how to better manage daily life on this planet, I finally began to manage to integrate myself into this reality.

However, I was well into my adulthood before the deep loneliness for my Home planet began to subside and I began to learn how to be happy on this planet. Actually, the planet, that is nature, was always my friend. I could see the many faeries and other elementals as they joined me in my childhood play.

I wondered, if I have to live on this planet, can't I at least live someplace where we can talk about the faeries and their wonderful friends. "Go inside your imagination." is the only answer I got. Therefore, I went inside my imagination and was quite happy there.

However, the outside world needed me to do things, most of which I did not enjoy doing. Nevertheless, I knew I had to do these things in order to stay alive on this planet. However, many times I didn't care if I stayed alive here because I really wanted to go Home. That was when the Being of Light would talk to me and tell me things that I knew I could not share with any one. They would think I was crazy, and maybe I was.

Then, the Being of Light told me to take notes on the things that were happening inside, which made them more real. However, I had nothing to do with this information, so I just kept it to myself for many years. That is until the Being of Light told me to share my information with the world through the Internet. Well, I thought, as long as no one knows that I am the crazy one who writes this information, I guess I could do that.

Once I started to share what I had learned from inside, my outside world actually started being happier. However, I did not put that fact together for many years. Now that I can share my inner life, I am asked to actually communicate with people from my Home who are visiting this planet in order to help us. I can close my eyes and see a person, as this inner friend does not look like a shinning light.

This person looks much like a human, in fact a man. He is dressed in a uniform, much like a military uniform from this planet, but I know he is NOT from this planet. He is very tall and has blond hair and blue eyes. His eyes are very comforting, but he is also concerned about something. He wants to tell me something, but I have a feeling I may not like what that is.  Fortunately, I have to go, so I can put this communication off for now. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you have a friend in me, I relayed your post to my Lunaticoutpost topic, for your words are just like my words. we are kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ecco this sentiment, for what it seem like forever, even before I was born I had known I am not from here. It had been very challenging at times to lived in this planet and feel whole. For a long time I felt resentful towards the ones that brought me or left me here, for I really didn't enjoyed been on this planet. I am glad and grateful that the time have come when we can reunite with our true families and probably even go home, I had waited for this moment for what it seems an eternity. Namaste

    ReplyDelete