Saturday, August 4, 2012

08-08-2012 ~Eight Initiatory Gateway of Light ~~ By Anrita Melchizedek


~ Invocation to the Eighth Initiatory Gateway of Light ~
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/dl.htm
Written Invocation and Transmission by the Elders www.pleiadianlight.net/page2.htm


I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,
the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call forth to Lady Nada and the Pleiadian Emissaries of the Light
to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light,
into the Ascension Seat within Delphi,
so I may undergo my eighth initiation as The Warden,
so I can cleanse and clear my lower bodies and sub-consciousness mind,
so I may create anew my relationships in Divine Love,
so I may assist in the healing of my physical/etheric body,
so I may assist all Life to experience the radiance of the One Heart of All Creation, through forgiveness and Divine Love.

As I enter into this Ascension Seat,
I am surrounded in this sacred Seafoam Green and Violet Flame of Transcendence.
I now request the return of all Soul fragments and energies that were manipulated through control and power issues,
I now request the purification, clearing and healing of my lower bodies,
I now request the removal of any blockages within my genetic lineage preventing me from loving and harmonious relationships and the full merger with my Beloved I Am Presence.

I now anchor the eighth major Cosmic Christ Holographic Disc and two minor discs along the spinal column. I gently move my body from side to side and backwards and forwards, facilitating the process of the cerebrospinal fluid and the recalibration of my nervous system, meridians and chakras.

I am now taken in Soul Consciousness into the Ascension Seat within Alcyone.
Greeted and welcomed as an Emissary of Light by the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light,
I now find my Self in an octahedronal shaped Temple of Light.
As these Flames of Transcendence purify and heal my lower bodies,
the sacred geometry of the octahedron is now created around my etheric, emotional and mental bodies.

As I now experience the New Earth Templates of Divine Love,
and the Photonic Rays of Light,
the Golden Solar Sun Dics of Light is actualized within my heart.
I now connect to the Inner Earth Sun, the Sun, the Central Sun and now Great Central Sun,
as I merge with my Beloved I Am Presence,
experiencing my I Am Avatar Body of Light.
I now anchor and activate the higher dimensional chakras of Light through my chakra system,
and create my fifth dimensional Body of Light.

And now, with the Legions upon Legions of Light,
The Light Workers, Star Seeded Ones and all those awakened in heart and mind,
I connect into the Group I Am Avatar Consciousness of Light,
And from here, into the 144 Crystalline Grid of Divine Love.
I now experience a deeper integration of the geometries of Light within this One Unity Consciousness Grid,
And the energetic planetary keycodes of this new Golden Age of Light.

I now assist in wrapping the Earth and all Her Life in this sacred Seafoam Green and Violet Flame of Transcendence,
allowing all Life the potential to experience these healing rays of Light,
and a pathway of Light through forgiveness and Divine Love.

I now find my Self back in my sacred space,
grounding into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth,
and the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.
I am now surrounded in this beautiful Seafoam Green and Violet Flame of Transcendence,
and the Golden Flame of Empowerment and One Unity Consciousness,
Overlighting this sacred year of 2012.

I Am courage, justice, integrity, and wisdom,
I Am stability, equilibrium, and unconditional Love,
I Am understanding, unity and infinite expansiveness,
I Am All That I Am.

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek
www.pleiadianlight.net
Music by Michael Hammer
www.michaelhammer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment